Due to the TDSB closure between March 14 and April 5, there are a number of events and activities cancelled or postponed. Below is a list of upcoming events that have already been cancelled or postponed because they fall within the closure dates or because there are associated costs or planning and preparation activities required that are no longer possible to complete. We will continue to review the status of all future large group gatherings and events scheduled between now and the end of June in consideration of COVID-19, as well as ongoing labour sanctions.
Check back regularly. The most up-to-date information will be posted to this page as it becomes available.
March 14 to April 5
- Cancelled: All Continuing Education and Night School Courses, all permits, Authorized Recreation Programs, all EarlyON Child and Family Programs, all TDSB eLearning courses, all field trips, all athletic events, and all in-person meetings.
- Postponed: All Co-Op, Dual Credit, OYAP and SWAC ProgramsStudent off-site learning programs such as Dual Credit, Co-op, Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program, and School Within a College programming are postponed. Further details on program adjustments will be communicated through school and board contacts.
April and May
- Cancelled: All Skills Ontario Elementary and Secondary Regional and Provincial Competitions
(all qualifying competitions, competitions and corresponding events)
- Cancelled: Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT)
- Cancelled: Panfest – Music Festival of Steel Pan Performances
- Cancelled: International Day of Pink: Live TDSB Webcast
- Cancelled: tdsbCREATES:Visual Arts Exhibition
(including Opening Reception on April 15)
- Cancelled: 69th Annual Sounds of Toronto Concert – Secondary Music Showcase
- Cancelled: Spring Festival Concert/All-City Ensembles
(elementary music performances and Grade 6-8 ensembles)